(12 programs on 3 DVDs) Originally produced in 2001 this is now refreshed with improved sound and picture quality. This uplifting series chronologically follows the prophetic future that awaits Believers. In the studio, David and Kirsten Hart introduce Zola Levitt's timeless, on-location teachings and his original music, with analysis from senior theologian, Dr. Jeffrey Seif.
- 732-18 “Overview”
- From a scenic park near Jerusalem, Zola gives a preview of the series, revealing the future of Believers according to Bible prophecy.
- 733-18 “The Rapture”
- At a graveyard on Mount Zion, Zola teaches about the “catching up” of Believers, the first End Times event on the prophetic calendar. In the studio, David and Kirsten talk with Jeff about the amazing surprise and timing of the Rapture of the Church.
- 734-18 “The Judgment Seat of the Righteous”
- Zola teaches among the ruins of ancient Caesarea about Believers’ rewards for accomplishments. Rather than working for temporal gain, we Believers anticipate heavenly rewards.
- 735-18 “The Wedding”
- In the beautiful rose garden next to the Knesset in Jerusalem, Zola teaches about the Believers’ wedding to the Messiah and its Jewish context.
- 736-18 “The Second Coming”
- There is no better place for Zola to teach about the return of the Lord than the place from where He left: the Mount of Olives.
- 737-18 “The Throne of Judgment”
- From the Valley of Decision in Jerusalem, Zola teaches on the judgment of those who will live and die during the Great Tribulation. David, Kirsten, and Jeff discuss how our decisions now control our final destination.
- 738-18 “The Kingdom Begins”
- Viewing the Temple Mount, Zola teaches about the beginning of Messiah’s thousand-year reign on Earth and day-to-day life in the Messianic Kingdom. Discussion: The Jews and Israel are central to God’s plan.
- 739-18 “The Kingdom in Progress”
- From the Mount of Olives, Zola explains how different living in the Millennial Kingdom will be. Kirsten wonders why anyone would reject Christ during His reign, but some will succumb to the dark side of human nature.
- 740-18 “The Gog & Magog Invasion”
- Zola reveals how, at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, Satan is released one last time to do battle against the Lord.
- 741-18 “The Great White Throne of Judgment”
- We see the wicked doomed to eternal separation from God as Zola teaches about this last and final judgment.
- 742-18 “Eternity”
- Near David’s Tower, Zola speaks of the new Heaven, the new Earth, and the New Jerusalem. David, Kirsten, and Jeff discuss the delightful conditions for Believers at our ultimate destination.
- 743-18 “The Music”
- Combining new songs with significant melodies from the past, this program features the beautiful scenes of Israel seen in the music portions of this series. Zola’s music is also available separately on CD.