(10 programs, 2 DVDs) Join pilgrims touring Israel, pastored by Myles and Katharine Weiss. Our Messianic Sabra (native-born) guide reads from the Bible in Hebrew and English. Meet “living stones” of the Body of Messiah in the Land.
- 1. The Journey Begins.
- In Caesarea, our tour guide, Yuval Shemesh, talks about Apostle Paul’s time in prison in this port city built by Herod. Myles speaks of the Lord’s People coming together in the Land. We visit Megiddo’s ancient Tel. At a congregation in Carmel, we hear the life-changing testimony of a Jewish Believer.
- 2. Yeshua's Galilee Ministry
- After a visit to the Jesus Boat Museum, we board a boat on the Sea of Galilee where Myles teaches about the Lord’s authority over all. On the Mount of Beatitudes, Yuval and Myles read the Beatitudes in Hebrew and English. At Capernaum, Myles teaches about the Lord’s miracles, especially the miracle of salvation. Many pilgrims rededicate their lives in baptism at the Jordan River.
- 3. Reforestation and Revelation
- Myles explains that planting trees is part of prophetic fulfillment. At Tel Dan, Yuval explains the “House of David” stone and then shares his own journey of faith in Yeshua. At Caesarea Philippi, Matthew 16 reveals the Lord’s authority over all the forces of darkness.
- 4. Up to Jerusalem
- From Beit She’an, the pagan gateway city, we go to Qumran, site of the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls. We learn of God’s perfect timing in the Scrolls’ discovery. On Mount Scopus in Jerusalem, Myles welcomes our pilgrims to the Holy City with a Hebrew blessing.
- 5. Resistance and Rest
- At Masada, after Yuval presents an overview of the fortress’s history, Myles and Katharine appeal for increasing support and defense of the Jewish people. Back in Jerusalem for a Shabbat dinner, we learn the significance of Shabbat as our pilgrims partake of the bread and wine.
- 6. Holy Places, Holy Moments
- We walk from the Mount of Olives to the Garden of Gethsemane where our pilgrims meditate on the sacrifice of Yeshua. In the Upper Room, we learn the site’s history and then worship the Lord together.
- 7. In The Footsteps of History
- We pray at the Temple’s Western Wall after hearing Yuval’s historical overview. At the Southern Steps, Myles teaches about that site’s authenticity. The Garden Tomb provides a serene setting for discussing the connection between Passover and Holy Communion. Pilgrims’ testimonies relate blessings encountered on the tour.
- 8. The Tabernacle in the Wilderness
- Beside a life-size replica of the Tabernacle at Timna Park in Israel’s Negev desert, our guide Yuval tells us about the wonderful representations of Yeshua/Jesus throughout the Tabernacle.
- 9. Prophecy and the Patriarchs
- After winding through a narrow canyon that leads to Petra’s landmark structure “The Treasury,” we head for Beersheba. Standing by an ancient well, Yuval presents a short history of the site, emphasizing the importance of water. A dramatic clip from the Abraham series leads into a teaching of hope for Esau and Jacob.
- 10. The Destiny of the Heartland
- With the tour finished, we turn our discussion to the Land that our pilgrims have just experienced. Myles interviews Pastor Tommy Waller, whose “Ha Yovel” (the Jubilee) group brings hundreds of Christians from 15 countries to harvest grapes alongside Orthodox Jews whose return to the Land fulfills prophetic Scripture. Jewish Israeli Aaron Lipkin reflects on Tommy’s amazing work and the prophetic times in which we live.