(8 programs, 2 DVDs) We delve into prophecies regarding Israel’s re-emergence as a nation-state at “day’s end.”
- 957: Ezekiel: The Man, His Time, His Message—Then and Now
- His name means “God strengthens.” Reared as a priest in Jerusalem, Ezekiel finds himself among the exiles who are taken to Babylon. His encounter with God in a heavenly vision launches his prophetic message to a wayward people.
- 958: Overview—Destructive and Constructive Prophecy
- A survey of the entire book of Ezekiel—judgment on Judah and the nations around it, Israel’s re-emergence, a climactic war, and a restored Temple—with emphasis on prophecy fulfillment today.
- 959: Judah’s Demise
- This segment examines particular pieces of prophecy, noting Judah’s painful downfall, and God’s everlasting mercy even so through His promise to gather and rebuild Israel—something that is happening today.
- 960: Prophecies of Israel’s Last-Days Rise
- A major piece in God’s prophetic, end-times puzzle consists of subsequent predictions of Israel’s last-days rise. A once-desolate land has become like Eden.
- 961: Israel’s Neighbor States
- Israel will rally against its hostile neighbors; this part highlights Ezekiel’s predictions that larger regional forces will mobilize against Israel in a climactic war that they will lose.
- 962: The Valley of the Dry Bones
- Israel’s re-emergence as a nation is dramatized through a startling vision of skeletons rising from their graves, forming a mighty nation. Independence Hall in Tel Aviv serves as the backdrop to a remarkable prophecy fulfilled in our generation.
- 963: The Battle of Gog and Magog
- The nations surrounding Israel are bent on its destruction. Thousands of years ago, Ezekiel foretold an end-times war, but also predicted a miraculous Israelite triumph.
- 964: The Restored Temple
- Ezekiel prophesied a restored Earth and a new Jerusalem Temple from which miraculous healing waters will spring forth. Ultimately, God’s ways are known on planet Earth.